Friday, April 30, 2010

Some pictures of my room!

     First we have my desk area, then we have my little "vanity area", my bed and windows with the pretty curtains!

And the two wall cupboards-then the inside both of them; in the top one I have my hair products-I like Garnier Fructis if you couldn't tell (mousse, hairspray, wonder waves spray, and texture paste)

Then the "survival guide" that my mom gave me when I moved away; it has recipes, laundry tips, other household tips, just a great all around guide.

One of my favorite parts, my hair ribbons, necklaces and headbands-they are perfectly presented on a paper towel roll!  I found that online because I needed a great way to keep them organized.

The prayer hands pin is actually stuck in my door-just a little reminder every day.

Then my little photo collage-they are all photos I myself have taken-a few of which I have developed in a photography class.

I apologize for the unorganized nature of this post, but I couldn't get the words next to the pictures-and I'm too tired to try to fix it.   So I just did it this way instead.

My room is super cute, I love it!  It is a little small, or at least it feels that way.

These are a pair of really flared bottom jeans that I am going to attempt to make into a long skirt.  As soon as I get a sewing machine; I think I might be able to get my mom's old one.  If not, I will look into one at Goodwill, Savers, or Hope Gospel Mission. 

Now, off to bed-long day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment