Monday, May 3, 2010

Feelin' Feminine Challenge!

So, since I have such a long time off from work, I figured this would be the PERFECT time to do the challenge!  I get to wear skirts or dresses for a week!  I think since today is a little chilly, I will wear my trusty long denim skirt. I LOVE it! 

Ok, not that anyone can tell, but I just paused to actually get actually dressed for the day.  I had been just relaxing in my sweats, since I didn't have anything going on, but now I'm dressed and will take a picture and post it, how about that for technology!  Now, after several attempts to get me WITH my head in the picture...

This is one of my favorite outfits EVER!  I got the skirt at Maurices, with a coupon-I don't remember how much it was...

The bubble hem tank top I got at Target on sale (I should have bought more because I LOVE it); the striped tank I got at JCPenney-it adds a little pop of color to the outfit.

And the black flutter sweater I got at JCPenney also.

You can sort of see my tennis shoes peeking out-I got those at Target for $15 and they are SUPER comfy!

And my hair is just in 2 braids, that way it's "down" but not really in my way at all, although I change my hair several times a day cause I get bored-hehe

My schedule for today includes: dishes, picking up the kitchen, taking the garbage and recycling outside, picking up the living room/cleaning the litter area for Handsome the cat, picking up my bedroom, looking through my things to see what I can donate, what I'd like to perhaps sell at a yard sale, (I am going to specifically see if there is anything I can donate to the Theatre-I have some hats and shoes I will for sure, but I'll check to see if there is anything else I can), and my friend Jules and I are going to make some treats and then go to the Fairy Tale Ball volunteer meeting!  I'm super excited!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're doing the challenge too! You should go to the feelin' feminine site and add your link so everyone can see your outfits too. :)
    This is going to be a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went and added my link!

    ReplyDelete