Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted.  I've been working a lot now that it's summer.  So that's part of it.  There also hasn't been a whole lot going on...pretty boring.  Not that there's so much going on now, but I just saw that it had been awhile since I had posted so I decided I would. 

It's still pretty warm, but not as bad as it was when I last posted.  I still wish it was 40-60 degrees.  I love those temps.  Love snuggling under the covers at night, not lying in bed with the fan going constantly.  I loved wearing my long denim skirts and a sweater.  I think I should move to Alaska. 

Anyway, after work tomorrow I'm meeting mom and dad in Durand for a picnic.  They're bringing the puppies too.  It should be fun. 

Anyway, I guess that's about it for now.

4 comments:

  1. 40-60 degrees! Oh my! I suppose being a Californian makes me think that is absolutely frigid! Lol! You would not like living here I'm guessing, since it's a long-ways from Alaska. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes, I suppose that would be frigid to a Californian! I'm really just a Minnesota girl at heart. I LOVE Autumn-the sweaters, the boots, the start of cute hats and mittens.

    So I probably won't actually move to Alaska-hehe, just definitely stay in the northern states!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have to agree with you: I LOVE sweaters, boots, and even scarves and tights! I miss them so much already! I may like warm weather best in terms of temperature, but I think I like the fashions of the cold weather better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fashions too! But I also love taking a walk in the crisp cool air. And the new snowfalls, they're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete