Friday, June 18, 2010

It's been awhile...

Not much going on here right now.  I worked tonight, and right now I should actually be packing for going home tomorrow morning.  Oh well, I don't have a specific time to be home and mom and dad both work until mid afternoon.  I have most of my clothes packed, I just need to pack the small things like my contact stuff and toiletries. 

The Tangen Family Reunion is on Saturday.  It is also partially a replacement for Christmas gathering in the winter-since it gets hard for Grandma and Grandpa to go out much with the snow and ice.  Unfortunately I have to work 9:30-3 on Sunday, so I'll have to leave pretty early that morning, or come home Saturday night.  But I''m done at 3, so that gives me a chance to come home, relax and clean up before church at 6:00.

Then I would like to go see the movie Toy Story 3, it looks cute.

Anyway, that's about it for now.  I think I'll maybe pack a few things then head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment