Friday, April 30, 2010

How wonderful is God?

I forgot to mention this at first when it happened, but it is too amazing not to share.  I have the medication I am taking for my depression, it is working well-I feel much more balanced now.  Anyway, since I wasn't at the university for a long time, I wasn't able to meet with the campus health care doctor that I first went to (she's great). 

So I was running QUITE low on medication, when I get a call from her-she had gotten a call from the Target pharmacy where I get my prescriptions-about refilling.

I had been so worried about what I was going to do when it was gone, since my insurance is all wonky because of my educational issues.  But we talked and she called to approve another 6 months of medication.

Here is the AMAZING part of the story; as soon as I got off the phone with her, I felt this very strong lift in my heart, and I knew everything had worked out according to God's plan.  Tears came to my eyes and I just lifted my hands and I praised Him.  I felt a tugging at my heart and I knew it was Him. 

It was such an amazing feeling.  Basically the first one I've had-at least of that sort.  I've never had such a strong feeling before.  Everything had been so subtle before that moment.

Whew.  Alright, I really just wanted to share that with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment