Thursday, April 15, 2010

Struggles...

*sigh*

So I've been in a weird mood tonight. Especially at work. When I first got there I was in a decent mood. But towards the end of the night I started feeling...glum.

I'm not sure why, I'm feeling better now, but not quite back to the good mood I was in before. It might have something to do with the fact that I work every day until Monday.

4:30-10 tonight
4:30-10 Friday night
9-4:30 Saturday
7:30-4 Sunday and
4:30-10 Monday night

I have this ache in my heart too. I feel like something is missing, but I am unsure as to what that is. I feel like...I want to share my life with someone, and I don't think I'm ready right now for that, but I still get so scared that if I wait then I'll end up alone.

I want someone. I feel like part of me is ready, but part of me isn't. I want my future husband, and I don't like being alone, but I need to be ready in God's eyes. It is so hard to wait though.

Whew....I think I need to go to bed, I usually feel better in the morning after a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment