Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I love being a woman!

Just as the title says...I love being a woman!

Right now I am wearing a long denim skirt, a "bubble" hem tank with a cami underneath, and a fluttery black sweater.

I just got done showering and I am passing the time until class at 1:00. So my hair is still damp/wet from my shower, and I wanted to put it all up in a clip so it wouldn't be dripping on my sweater (I don't like using a blow dryer-it fries my hair and ruins the pretty natural waves)
I used one of the bigger clips I could find with the claws; but my hair was far from all being able to fit.

I have such long thick hair-I love it. But that wasn't always the case, when I was younger, before I truly let Christ into my life, I really disliked my long hair. It was too long and thick and I didn't like the texture at all. But I have since come to love it! I got it from my mother, along with no wisdom teeth (so far anyway).

Whew, so getting back on track after straying...I love being able to wear a skirt and have more options than men do in our wardrobe. We can wear all colors, whereas men usually get teased if they wear pink or purple.

We get to wear shiny and sparkly things. We have a subtle strength about us. We have feminine charms and mystery.

We are delicate, yet strong.

We are so blessed! Praise the Lord for being so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment