Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tater Tot Hotdish

I have decided I should post my simple Tater Tot Hotdish recipe. This one is from my mom, but I don't know where she got it-I've looked online and I haven't found this particular recipe, so I'm just putting it out there.

Tater Tot Hotdish (13x9 pan)

2 lbs. hamburger
2 cans condensed Cream of Mushroom soup
onion flakes
2 cans green beans
12-16 oz. shredded cheddar cheese (or another kind if you prefer)
1 pkg. Ore-Ida tater tots

Brown hamburger in skillet. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix browned hamburger with soup and onion flakes (shake out as much as you think you will like). Spread in bottom of pan, layer with green beans, sprinkle cheese on top. Cover with tater tots. Bake at 350 for about an hour.


*Note*
For mixing the hamburger, soup and onion flakes, I just smush them together right in the pan; no need to dirty another dish!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment