Monday, September 27, 2010

"New" clothes!

I did a little shopping today at Savers!  I got a few pretty things.  I got 2 skirts, a dress, and a sweater/poncho.  The dress is black with white polka dots-it looks very much like a 50's housewife dress, which I love!  I have to bring it in a little in the bust area-it's just a little too big there.  I also got one more denim skirt, and a white skirt with some detailing at the bottom.  And the poncho is a pretty coral/pink color.

I think I'm going to wear the dress or the skirt and a top to bowling tonight.  I'm a league with some friends at the university, and we all dress in retro outfits.  So I'm going to go now and play "dress up" and figure out what to wear and how to wear my hair.  I'll post pictures if I like the way it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment