Thursday, September 23, 2010

Adultery

As I'm sitting here in the living room of my apartment, I'm watching some television; and it seems that whatever show is on and even commercials, there is adultery rampant.  And often it is not shown as the extremely negative sin that it is.  Most of the time it's portrayed as "funny" rather than hurtful. 

My extended family has been through that many times and it makes me so scared about my future.  I see so many cases of infidelity and I am scared.  It really makes me wonder if we as humans are actually capable of fidelity.  I can actually feel my heart aching over this. 

In my opinion, there is no excuse for cheating.  Someone at my work actually wanted to tell me that there were situations. 

There is no excuse for cheating, drinking and driving, or abuse of any kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment