Wednesday, December 1, 2010

End of semester stress

Now that it is December, the increasing pressure from classes is starting to get to me.  I need to stay focused on the Lord.  He knows what's best for me and He will provide for me and get me through this stressful time. 

I have a very important communication and journalism project due next Tuesday-that is the most pressing and important thing right now.  I also have a blog post due for that class and several quizzes coming up in my History class the next few days.

I will be prayer overload along with school overload for the next few weeks.  If you could pray for me also, I would be so grateful.  I need to do well and I have been pretty good all semester-but I start feeling myself slipping and I'm afraid that it will spiral out of control. 

Lord please be with me in the remaining weeks of the semester and help me through so I can continue on next semester in good standing.  I pray in your name, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment