Thursday, July 29, 2010

Excitement building!

I'm super excited for classes to start. I don't think I've been this excited since I was a freshman (WAY back in the day)  I have my supplies somewhat organized, I need to do some cleaning and organizing in my room-to make a more effective study area.

I have my list of books from the university website, so I can go get those sometime as well.

I made a weekly schedule so I have certain times throughout each day devoted to studying.  I've never done that before, and I think that will be a great help in staying on top of the workload.  I'm planning on only working weekends-so I have much more time during the week.  I've never worked only weekends before, I've always had availability during the week, and I think it hurt me, because I felt like I didn't want to do homework during breaks in classes, because then I had to work at night and I would get no "free" time.  So I put my availability for only the weekends-I hope it gets approved.  I will check the computer system at work tonight.

I'm also excited for the fall weather!  I'm definitely ready to be done with this horrid heat and especially the humidity.  I want to wear skirts and tights and scarves and hats. 

I have also come to the conclusion that I am the opposite of molasses; I move slower in summertime because of the heat-and I have less motivation to do things, because I don't want to get even more sticky than I am just sitting down.

No comments:

Post a Comment