Friday, July 2, 2010

Patience

Last night at work, I could feel myself getting very impatient at work with guests.  I realize this is one of my biggest weaknesses.  Most of the time with other situations and/or people, I am very patient-such as with children.  But with other adults in certain situations, I feel myself starting to get upset.  I'm not sure why as of yet.  I need to try to figure that out. 

But more importantly, I need to bring this to God.  He is the only one who can truly help me.  I need to continue to pray for his help because it's a fault I continue to struggle with.

This Romans 12:12 verse sums it up.

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."

2 comments:

  1. Amen! I know exactly what you mean. Impatience is one of my faults too... But God is good!
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to start working next week, and I know that I will need a lot of patience! Especially for the job that I'm going to have. I usually have a lot of patience, or so I thought, but I have noticed some problems in that area of late. Yikes! Prayer is the answer!

    ReplyDelete