Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ready for Autumn

Well after yesterday's suffocating humidity, I am SO ready for Autumn to be here.  I am ready to get rid of the stickiness that is always clinging to everything during the summer.  I can't wait to be able to wear long skirts again (and not melt) and sweaters and scarves and hats. 

I am actually excited for classes too.  I feel like I'm finally on the right track.  I feel like I was on the track right next to "mine"-so I was going in the right general direction, but it wasn't quite fitting and I kept getting tripped up along the way.

I know what I have to do now, and I actually want to do it too.  I am only going to be available to work weekends at Target, so that will keep my school days free, but I will still be able to make some money.  I am looking into a job on campus just for about 10 hours a week or so-in one of the offices on campus.  If I don't find one, it's not a big deal, but it would be great for a little extra money.  Since winter is when it's tightest for my parents financially. 

I am going camping with my parents and a few cousins on the 23rd of this month.  It's something we do every summer.  So I am looking forward to that-and then Autumn can come. 

1 comment:

  1. I see you are from Eau Claire. That is my home town as well. My family and I no longer there. I just thought I would say hi to an WI mate. LOL
    Felicity

    ReplyDelete