Friday, February 5, 2010

"The Wagon"

Blah, so unfortunately I've fallen WAY off the wagon in terms of my goal of losing some weight. But that's okay because I'm either going to catch up and hop back on or hop on another one!

I don't have money to follow a program such as Weight Watchers, but I'm sure I can find a good free one-or at least find some good free tips online.

Especially some tips about saving money on healthy foods-that would be easy to take with to work and class and such.

Part of me likes preparing and cooking, but another part just likes things to be easy-especially if I just come home from work and don't really want to spend more time on my feet cooking. I need to lose some weight and then I don't think my feet will hurt as much so I won't mind spending more time on them.

I have a scratchy throat and I work at 9am tomorrow so I'm going to bed early. Well, that's it for now, I hadn't updated in awhile, so I thought I would post something while I'm in bed and about to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment