Tuesday, February 23, 2010

these things, they make me happy

singing and dancing along with the radio while washing dishes
trying to be a photographer
growing my hair out
the smell of fresh ground coffee
getting postcards
crunchy autumn leaves
flowers growing through cracks in concrete
flannel sheets in winter
floating down the river during summer
camping
dreaming of my future husband and children
tucking my hair behind my ear
tousling the ends of my hair and feeling the soft waves
enjoying a spontaneous skip and twirl every once and a while
wearing ribbons in my hair
wearing headbands in my hair
having the door opened for me because I'm a lady
being able to write with lots of swirls if I want
my long hair being tossed around on a windy day
pleasantly surprising people when they see me in a long denim skirt
twirling in skirts
knowing my toenails are painted in fun colors under old sneakers


these are just a few for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment