Sunday, October 18, 2009

I wish my apartment let us have pets!! I have been getting my "fix" by visiting the Humane Association and visiting the cats and kittens. I like going into the cat colony because the older cats are in there and they just come right up and rub against your leg and beg to be petted and held. But the kittens are super tiny and cute-there is one that is from a litter of 4 and he is the smallest one and his left eye is cross-eyed-just too darn cute!! He's such a cuddler and is content to just curl up on your lap, or shoulder, or in your arms...I wish I could sneak him into my purse and take him home! But I don't have anything here for a cat, and Kirstin isn't much of a cat person...But Jules and I are planning on sneaking a cat in when she lives here next year! So that will be exciting.

And the Vikings won!! 6-0 as of right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment