Thursday, October 15, 2009

Well after my almost-meltdown, I feel much better. I ended up getting really sick to my stomach later that night and did vomit once-and then felt better-my headache started to fade almost immediately-it wasn't the stabbing pain behind my eyes that it was initially...so I could finally sleep and when I woke up Tuesday morning I felt quite a bit better-not quite 100% but a great deal better. But since then I've had a headache almost constantly for several days...I've tried lots of different things but nothing completely gets rid of it. Don't get me wrong, it hasn't been too bad-just more of a nagging annoyance than real pain. I just am almost forgetting what it's like to be without that nagging at the back of my skull.

But, on to MUCH better news; I can't wait to surprise my dad on his birthday!! I have class and work today, then tomorrow off. I work Saturday night and then have Sunday off. I'm going to church with Megan A. on Sunday. I've been really wanting to get back into that and find more positive friends-that don't drink and go party at the bars all the time. I still really like hanging out with them, but I don't drink anymore-so sometimes it can feel awkward when all they want to do is party and get drunk. I'm looking for something different-but fun. So I want to find a church here that I like and feel comfortable at. I'm going to try this one with Megan...and there is one just a block and a half from my apartment that I'd also like to try.

But, back to dad's birthday; I found out that I don't work on Friday the 23rd, or Saturday, so I'm scheming with mom to surprise Dad. I'm going to call him in the morning like I normally would on his birthday-but then just show up at work and take him out to lunch or something...Mom thinks it will be a nice surprise for him. I hope I don't work Sunday or can switch for Monday or something...then I could stay home for the whole weekend. I will find out tonight when I go to work.

Well, class is about to start, so I should get off the internet. Goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment