Wednesday, November 11, 2009

So, I've really been considering wearing only skirts. I really want to be more modest and feminine. While searching for different ways to wear long and modest skirts, I came across a site for another woman's blog and she is an "Empowered Traditionalist" I really like that "title" of sorts. Even though I don't agree with everything that is said on there, overall I like it.

Here is a website of a woman who has VERY cute and fun MODEST clothes-unfortunately, being a little on the broke side right now, they are out of my price range. But overall they are not any more expensive than many clothes you see at stores now-but at the same time you are actually getting much more material for your money-because lots of stores charge the same prices for more revealing clothes with less fabric and coverage.

http://www.christa-taylor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment