Friday, February 25, 2011

More "Spring cleaning"

So with February winding down and Spring around the corner; I thought this would be a good time to do some "internal" spring cleaning. 

I still have some items left on my "normal" cleaning list-like vacuuming, organizing, etc.  But it is also time to take a look in the mirror and rid myself of bad habits any masks I might hide behind from time to time. 

I am watching The Biggest Loser right now online (because I have class 6-9 each Tuesday night and miss the whole thing) and I'm feeling inspired by them, I'm feeling inspired by my newest Self magazine that I just got in the mail yesterday. 

I need to work on clearing out my own mind-essentially forgiving myself of past sins.  Because I know the Father has forgiven me.  But the hardest part is forgiving myself and trying to move past the mistakes of my past.  God gave his Son for our sins, so I need to let them go myself so I can truly live for God. 

I need to realize that my friends love me for who I am-the quirky, nerdy, girlie that I am.  So I need to allow myself to open up to them-God brought them into my life for a reason.  They are just what I needed at this time in my life-especially our time on Sunday nights. 

I need to set aside more time for just Scripture and devotion.  I have not been doing that nearly as much as I know I should or want to.

But that is it for now.  I better go and get ready for work soon. 

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment