Friday, February 4, 2011

Curling attempt

So last night after I showered, I put my hair in curlers and slept with them in (since they are foam and covered in fabric). 

As of now they are still in, because I have really thick hair (I mean REALLY) thick, and my hair is still a little damp.  So I will let them dry more on their own-now that they're not pressed up against a pillow, restricting their airflow.  But I might use my hair dryer with the diffuser attachment.

I also have started making my spring cleaning list.  But I will probably start a little bit today, but I'm meeting with a "buddy" for a class assignment.  And I'm going to see Snow White with a group of work friends-because one of our friends/co-workers is in it.  So today will be relatively busy, but next week should have calmed down some so I can get lots done.

3 comments:

  1. How did it turn out? Did you take any pictures? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out just alright, so I didn't take any pictures this time.

    I believe my hair was a little too damp when I put the curlers in-because the ones that I did last-the ones that were the driest turned out best; nice little ringlets. Some of the ends had a little more spiral to them than normal.

    I will definitely be trying it again soon, with slightly drier hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple friends and I are starting up a new website/blog for set-apart sisters to connect and share. We'd love you to be a part of it! We are also looking for guest bloggers. Blessings, Hannah Rose

    dwellonlovely.com

    ReplyDelete