Friday, October 8, 2010

Overflowing heart

Wow, I feel like my heart is just going to burst with how blessed I am!  I have wonderful and loving parents that I am SO thankful for; I got an A on my Communication and Journalism exam-which I was quite worried concerning this exam; the weather is gorgeous-80 today and tomorrow, and 70's for the couple days after that-in October-in Wisconsin; I got an A on my first History paper; it turns out my car is okay; I found some great tank tops-I'm very picky about them in regards to comfort and modesty-my old ones were getting ridiculously worn out because I was searching and searching for some ones that I approved of (thanks Old Navy); these great tank tops were on sale too!; I get to go on a quilting retreat with my mommy at my favorite summer camp; the Lord guided me to a great group of ladies for Bible Study on Wednesdays; I get to go back to Ignite Bible Study on Tuesdays this week....

Gosh....The Lord is TRULY amazing.  I am so beyond blessed in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment