Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Take 2"

So I'm attempting to stop drinking soda again! My weakness is Mt. Dew-which is one of the worst sodas to drink. So right now, I'm trying to wean myself of using Fresca-so there's no calories-but there's still the fizziness. But I bought some Pomegranate Green Tea-so I am going to drink that if I think I am getting a caffeine headache.

I think that's what my headache was caused by last night. But I had a little caffeine this morning at work, so I should be set today. That will also be good to ease myself down on that too. That one I don't need to completely give up (especially working at Starbucks-that would be VERY difficult-since we have to try all the new things).

And right now I'm going to go shower (before studying for my exam at 1:00 tomorrow) and try out my new Everstrong Sulfate-Free shampoo! I'll be back with an update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment