Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ahh. It's been a good few days. I've really been feeling more at peace than I have in awhile. I got my letter from the university...good news! Step one is complete, now I just have to keep myself on track-and not be afraid to ask for help-because it's ok if I need help-it's ok if I can't do everything by myself.


My birthday is also coming up in just over a week! The scavenger hunt is next Saturday, and I don't work the day before or after my birthday-so it will be a nice relaxing couple of days. And mom might take me shopping, I am getting quite excited-since it's been awhile since I've been shopping. I've even been doing some "online pre-shopping" so I know some stores to look.

I work tonight, which is kind of sad, since I wanted to watch the Oscars. But oh well, I don't work tomorrow, just class from 3-4, and studying for my exam on Wednesday. I'll bring my notebook with to work so I can work on my Punnett squares...haha

So, that's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment