Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Domestic Tuesday"

Inspired by my fellow blogger at True Femininity, I am spending today cleaning, decorating and some cooking.  I have class until 10:45, but then it will be back here to do some cleaning!  And if I get it clean "enough" I will take some pictures and post them; because I've been wanting to do that for awhile.  I also want to put up our Christmas decorations-we have a wreath for our front door, and a Christmas tree for our living room and Christmas lights to just hang up elsewhere.

On another note, it's snowing today!  And it's the pretty snow, not the tiny pellets, or the wet and heavy snow. 

Unfortunately tomorrow we're supposed to get freezing rain-which is going to make tricky drives home for many of my friends as they go home for Thanksgiving.  I will be praying for them as they go.  Please join me in praying for their safe journey.

1 comment: