Thursday, December 17, 2009

Update again...

I have 2 days off! I don't work until Saturday, then I work 4 days in a row and then not again until the 26th, so I'll have several days at home.

I'm going to see the movie Avatar tonight with Jessa, I'm really excited-that movie looks super good. Generally life is pretty boring right now, but it's nice to feel more laid back and relaxed-not so much like a roller coaster. It's nice to just glide smoothly, at least for awhile.

This may sound a little weird, but I've been thinking about my "dating life" and have been doing some thinking about courtship...since I feel more mature and "grown up" than I used to...which obviously comes with age, but I feel like I need to focus on myself, and I also feel like I'm ready to find my future husband-I feel ready to settle down, not do the casual dating thing.

I feel like....God is calling me to be closer to him. I'm trying to live to be a better person. I don't drink anymore, I don't smoke, I am REALLY trying not to swear. I'm trying to be more patient with people and circumstances and realize that I would not be given any task that I couldn't handle.

Anyway, I have some laundry and cleaning to do, so I should go. Can't wait for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment