Monday, December 28, 2009

So...it's been awhile since I last posted, so I thought I'd give an update. Today I don't work, so I'm cleaning today, it definitely needed it. Took out the garbage, did some vacuuming (going to finish in a bit) then washing the...like 5 dishes that I have, making my bed, and taking a shower before movie night. Laura and Theresa were tired after work today-since people were getting back from holiday travels and did all their shopping today...go figure. So we postponed movie night until next week-probably Monday again. So tonight I'm going to have my own movie night! I also need to work on putting people's information in my address book for when I shut down my facebook!! I'm getting really excited for it. I would do it early, but I still need to get people's info and then post mine for a couple days before I close it down.

I also want to give up soda for New Years...my reasoning is that it's pretty much just like alcohol-I don't need it. Although I think it will be much more difficult to give up than alcohol-because I never was too big of a drinker-unfortunately a few years ago I did go to parties and drink more than I felt comfortable with because that's what others were doing. But soda, I like the taste, and the caffeine, and the sweetness/sugar; so it will be more difficult.

Anyway, I should get back to cleaning so I can shower and then settle in for a relaxing night!

No comments:

Post a Comment