Sunday, August 21, 2011

Prayers....

This seems somewhat silly, and yet it's what's on my mind.  Last weekend, a friend had one of her guy friends come visit her for a couple days.  And now I'm stuck....he's good looking :) and seems like a very nice guy from the little that I do know about him.  I feel as though I have a small crush...I've prayed about this situation and I don't know where God is trying to guide me.  He lives a 5 hour drive away, which really doesn't bother me, in fact, it's almost a little appealing, because then if anything was to develop, it would start slow and emotionally, rather than physically (a very good thing) Also, there wouldn't be a big distraction from school.

Only He knows what will happen.  I know I need to get to know him better, that's for sure.  I feel my heart being pulled, but I can't tell if that's just me, or if it truly is the Lord pulling me in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment