Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hair Donation

On Tuesday of this week, I went and got my hair cut-I got 10 inches cut off-the minimum in order to donate.  It felt so good!  I have a LOT of hair-people are always telling me. So I thought I would share one of the gifts God gave me with someone who needs it.  My hair is now about shoulder length, and I'll be growing it out again; but this will be nice for summer-with all the humidity-my hair gets very heavy. 

So for now, I'm growing it out again, and I'm gonna donate it again when it gets long enough.

The girl had to put my hair into two ponytails-rather than just one-because she couldn't cut through all my hair if it was in just one. 

But I just wanted to share this experience with all of you-because it was so rewarding to me.  And to the little girl who was with her mom-I hope it helped show her that giving back is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment