Thursday, January 14, 2010

Well, I still have no facebook, I am slowly getting better at not checking my email every 2 minutes. Occasionally I still hear or see quotes and think "Facebook status" but that is getting better too.......................................I've been on my Special K diet and I feel like it's more successful than other times I've attempted a diet of any sort. I did have an interesting day yesterday, I really just wanted more than one meal bar before I went to work, so I had another one-BAD idea. WAY too much protein and fiber at one time. For the first hour at work my stomach kept cramping up-and I'm guessing that was the reason. It did stop, but I'm convinced it was too much fiber (or possibly protein) So I will definitely not be making that mistake again. I am planning on continuing with the special K diet for awhile. I also have a daily vitamin that I'm taking everyday. Although I might switch that to every other day, since I am getting quite a few vitamins from the special K products, so I don't want to overdo it too much on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment